Tuesday, May 18, 2010

we go like biim baaam

we start from scratch shall we? okay, i got 'gotong-royong' day last saturday. it was quite fun eventhough i only helped a little. but before that we have this aerobic thingy to warm us up. it was super fun for me , i dont know about them. but to me, it was fun :D it was just like our dancing 1 malaysia that we had before this. on sunday, my family cooked curry mee for my nenek that we thought is going to stop by from segamat. but dayyum, they didnt. later on the evening, we have this doa selamat for my tok cik from mama's side. then, paksu and wanyah came to our house for dinner. at least somebody did ate our curry mee. soo mondayy, we had teacher's day celebration. it was fun, but im fasting that day. so im kinda tired to do anything actually. man im really hungry that day. but i got through with it. so todayy, as usual we got assembly on the morning before we get back to our class. on pn.sahariah's lesson, she asked us to rearrange our sittings in the class. what is wrong with our sitting? -.- and now, my place is at the end of the class. well not at the end actually, but at the back. i cant see -.- and it was feeriiiking hot back there. me and sya is sitting far far away from elida and fatin. its like we're on the right lane and they were the other way around. jauh gila okay, how are we supposed to talk with that kind of distance? nevermind, we have to change our sittings every week. so im gonna sit back on my original place next week :D that is all, i need to be ready for my tuition at 5.30pm. chalo betteyy

fatinah farhana abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment