Sunday, May 9, 2010

hey i made it


hey now now, i was supposed to go to nenek's house today but ayah canceled i guess. i have been on my baju kurung for hours and kept thinking are we going or not? bcs mama is not feeling well. so its not been decided yet. im in my room browsing through cute pictures and found this. arent it the cutest thing? while i was browsing, i saw a lotttt of cute cupcakes. mannn i want them :( its so irresistible. anybody who is kind enough to buy me cute cupcakes? haha dream onnnn. anyway, im really bored, so i googled my name and my sisters and everybody's name. and i found a lot of stuffs from there really. and hey, there is this girl named fatin farhana abbas -.- erggh how close, good thing my parents put it to fatinah instead of fatin. or else we'll be sharing the same name and the same father's name too. haha cool, but yet i dont like it. i went through my emails yesterday and found out that many people has add me at facebook. and the email goes like, hey fatinah . just a reminder that 23 people are waiting for you to confirm their friend request. awww i miss you facebook.


nobody knows,
fatinah farhana abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment