Thursday, May 6, 2010

come on come on,



hye peeps, now is only 10.40pm and im sleepy :l what happened to the old me who cant sleep before 12? haha, its a good thing really. im struggling with everythinggg right now. my folio'S. urgh, geography,history and sivik. and sivik's powerpoint some more. im not the type of girl who can multi-task like my two sisters. heh, i am completely different from them. waaaayyyy different. they are like , i can do this and that, but as for me, i can do that buttt i cant do that. dont get me ? its okay, i dont know what im talking about either. oh , as you know that i cant online my mys and facebook acc until june, i just blog and started reading my tons and tons of emails that my mum had sent for these past few months or years, haha. the reason that im updating my blog is because, my teacher told me that, blogging in a way might help you to improve your english. IFF you write it with english. oh i almost forgot about my exam. im having this kinda big exam on this 31st may. i really hope that i could score good grades for this exam. mama bought me a pile of form 3's working books and expected me to finish it before pmr, insyaAllah i'll finish it okay mama :) i guess that is all for now, i'll write to u soon (:



fatinah farhana abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment