Thursday, May 13, 2010

hey, remember me ?

haha this thing happened during recess this morning. and today, i went to recess with nissa, ain , munira and aliff. i have to admit that i miss them soo much. ahha funny, aliff mentioned that he misses my laugh :'( awww, i miss everything about u guys. mann, time flows so fast that we didnt even realize it. and now, we all are in separate classes. and we all like, 'remember last year when we do this and we did that'. okay, i miss those memories so much, it is soo irreplaceable. and now, my ex-classmates were like strangers. everytime we meet, we just say thee shortest sentence that we can think of, like hi and bye. no more 'hey teena, wanna hear what iwan did?' or anything. NOTHING AT ALL. okay back to the topic, aliff was doing something that i thought might hurt me. and there was it, i shouldnt have said it but it slipped. heh i have been keeping it a secret for a long period but then it slipped. and they were teasing me about it. it kinda makes me blush for a little while but i dont minddd. because i miss them soo much, so today is the 'i dont care if u tease me day' haha. oh ohh, forgot abt this, nissa and aliff looked veryy cute together, and yes im jealous. got problems with that? haha, hope the two of you are gonna last long alritee :)


missing out,
fatinah farhana abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment