Sunday, October 4, 2009

eat me

why in the world i cant start studying? its not like the hardest thing to do. it just that im too lazy to study. oh my, if i dont change my attitude anytime now, i can kiss my straight a's goodbye then. hmmph, can someone help me? its like i cant take my hand off this computer. its hard for me to not online. and i dont know why -,- am i been cursed or whatt? nvm, im thinking of studying after this. wish me luck. because i wanna study all night. well not all night. until 12 or 1 like that. because i've been sleeping the whole day. and i dont think that i can sleep anymore :D and ohh, today i went to fatin's open house. yeahh, it was superrr fun. and then i went to tok chu's house. and then my dad's friend come to my house for raya. okay, it's not that tiring but i can barely feels my feet. oh my, why am i still here? haishh byee, i wanna study. wish me lots of luck <3



till then,
teena abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment