Wednesday, October 21, 2009

finals

gahh, my finals is on the 27th and im trying super hard to focus on my studies. its not that im not focusing, but i need moree. i dont think that im even ready for the finals ;( because my results is really average. its not satisfying u know. sometimes i want the finals to be over with, but at times i dont want any finals. its creeping the hell out of me. cant it be like, no turun kelas or whatsoever? cant it be like my old school? no turun kelas thing. that thing makes me more nervous. and just like the teacher say. once you're at the bottom, its hard for you guys to focus. because all you do is play. and its hard for you to make through your PMR. gahhh, talking about PMR makes me even more nervous. with some butterfly on it -.- okay now im sitting here searching for anything to sketch. bcs miss feeza wanna see our sketch book tomorrow. and she expects us to do about 20 sketches. and niceee, i only got 5 or so :D seriously, i dont even know how to sketch or draw. and anything that relates to art. im just not good at art. and will never be. i cant even draw a pretty apple. i knoww, lame kann? nvm, im trying. bcs we get marks from the sketches for our finals ;D okay thats all i guess. wish me lots of luck for my finals. okay maybe this is not the last post that u guys will be reading before the finals. but u guys still can wish me earlier. okay byeeee (:


till then,
teena abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment