Wednesday, September 30, 2009

school

i ddnt come to school yesterday. well im not having any fever. just that my whole body is aching like crazy. especially my hand. mann, it was killing me. so i went to the clinic, and i got mc for the whole day :D if you asked me, i really hate not going to school. but yesterday i just cant go to school. and i was bored to death. luckily i got mama to acompany me all day long. but yeah, let's just say that i just sleep the whole day. because i cant really move. so i prefer to sleep rather than burdening my mama (: and todayyy, i go to school in the morning. because i got basketball practice. and yeahh, aien and nissa ddnt come. so, that is just me, munira and ika. and yeah the boys, aliff, adli and as'ad tag along. like always -,- so yeah, that's all i guess. so longgg (;





truly,
teena abbas

2 comments: