Monday, September 7, 2009

hello again

sorry for not posting any blogs. well actually im thinking of deleting this blog. because im not good in writing blogs. trust me. but im kinda envy to people with blogs -.- and it looks like fun to have a blog. and plus, i got no stories to tell. nvm, im blogging now. so shush, and lemme think of something to tell you.

THIRAAA!
well thira came to my house today. and we supposed to this KHB task. but we end up online-ing and taking a lottt of pictures. heee. and it was fun having friends in yr house sometimes. bcs my house is lifeless without having my sisters around. and having friends was kinda brighten up my day :)and yeah, my day went well on start. but later on the evening i burned some potatoes that my mum ask me to watch -.- and my house smells like it got burned. my mum ddnt get mad. but still, she ask me to be more careful. well i learned my lessons. and my dad is mad about it. bummer, well nvm. i deserve that. thira went back home at 5.45pm. well thats all :)


till then,
teena abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment