Thursday, November 12, 2009

missing out

im going to kedah to fetch my sister, hani at uitm. and im missing out the class party. urghh =,= i wanna go, but my dad wont let me. i wanna see my friends for the last time for this year. haishh, nevermind. im coming back on sunday i guess. and next friday is our open day. huggah, im scared. and luckily i did not failed anything. alhamdulillah, but i dont think that ayah is gonna be happy with that. haisz, i got three A's and some b's and c's hee :D and i have no D at all. good, haha. and my phone is crazyy -.- i cant see anything on the screen. but i can call anyone. and if anybody sents me any text messages, i cant read it. sorry, so dont text me alrite. but u can always call me ;D anyway, i miss you like crazy and ily lahhh ;( sorry for being ego much



till then,
teena abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment