Tuesday, November 17, 2009

hei ho

i ddnt do anything much today. excepts watching movie all the time . lifeless, i know -.- well better than nothing lah kan? why why love is greaaaat :D mamayah went to perak to pick up some of along's stuff today. so that's leave me with hani. hani watch movie too. and then went to giant buying some grocery. and ate at kg.pandan's mamak. im still nervous for my open day. gahhh, i dont know what will my dad response for my results. i really want to move up class. so that i can do well in my PMR. shaits, i hate talking about PMR -.- it makes me more and more nervous. annd yeah, the UPSR results will come out on thursday rite? so im wishing the best for my younger cousins who is waiting for their UPSR results. and hope u guys will get straight A's :) dont let me down alriteee.


till then,
teena abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment