Thursday, October 31, 2013

When He closes the door, He opens a window

Alhamdulillahirabbilalameen. that is all i can think of. last night i had my ups and downs all in a night! well i failed my jpj. i guess there's always a wisdom behind everything. I was really really down to the point of i just want to give up taking my license. anddd yes my family and friends cheered me up like they always do. And somehow i manage to forget about it for a little while. And then it hits me again when everybody started talking about the first's semester results. I was really nervous that i might screwed this one too. But Alhamdulillah, im really satisfied with my pointer. Couldn't ask for more. And i am really proud of all of my IK 1's. which is my classmate for f4 & f5. they all achieved really really good grades even though we all are in different courses. All i want is, to succeed with all of my classmates, together. I want all of us to go get that Dean's list for every semester, insyaAllah. If we work hard, im sure we can do this, like old time :)


A proud mama, 
ftnhfarhana

No comments:

Post a Comment