Tuesday, April 20, 2010

we used to be a team

olla blogger , the reason that im here is becauseee, mira changed my myspace and facebook's password. meaning, i cant online any of my account until june, which is until the end of 'exam setara'. from now on, im gonna keep my blog aliveee. haha sebab i pretty much has nothing to do. anyway, i got history test at the tuition todayy and im pretty nervous. and oh, forgot to tell u guys how my sports day went. it went super greattt, except for the veryyy hot sun -.- man, i looked like a nigga, HAHA. i got gold medal for my 100m and got silver for my 4x100m. saga landed in second place for the overall marks :) woohoo. and as for perdana, for the seventh year, they are still in the last place. hahahahahahha, okay jahat :P that's all for today, im gonna update more soon.


fatinah farhana abbas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment