Monday, March 8, 2010

ouchhh

aaaaaaa , today was injection dayyy :O its not that painful butt after that, my hand starts cramping -.- and its still cramping till now. today i got my english and sivik paper. i'll tell you my results for overall alrite? but not now. heh, today was hott, freaking hot. im sweating like a pig. and today i started my tuition class at dani dana back. met eddy, alisya and farah there. awww i miss u guys very much. the class seems to be veryyy different from the class that i went for last year. heh, andd adam darulsalam was in that class too, which is my classmates in ssaas. blurgh, im not satisfied with my english marks -.- but nevermind, i'll post all the results after i got all of my marks kay? :) hee, byee



sincerely,
teena abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment